Friday, March 13, 2009

Ooops, part 342


So, every now & then while driving I turn to the right at a corner and WHABAM, I manage to go launching over a curb with one or two tires on that right side. (What can I say, the street I live on is pretty narrow and turns onto one that is also too darn narrow. Who am I kidding? I am a crappy driver. I much prefer to be driven places, thank you very much. Curbs are not my friends. )


At any rate, this is what happens when you drive like I do... boys and their machines print pictures like the above to prove to you (ok, only me....) that you/ I really DO need an alignment.
Hello? It's me! I know how many curbs I've skateboarded up over. No convincing required. Fix it. JUST FIX IT. Than-queue.

1 comment:

Sgt said...

clearly the issue lies in your Thrust Angle as illustrated in that diagram.

That or they are showing you how to land a plane... I'm not entirely sure

Things will get better... right?

I distinctly remember a day in... maybe February?  I remember the moment, but not what day it was. I was sitting at work thinking about plan...