Wednesday, March 18, 2009

It's Only Life

So by chance a while ago I downloaded a few songs from Kate Voegele because I like her song "Only fooling myself". I randomly picked from songs of hers that were "popular" on iTunes.

just listening to this one for the first time now...

Tears are forming in your eyes, a storm is warning in the skies, the end of the world it seems, you bend down and you fall on your knees, well get back on your feet , yeah, don't look away, don't run away, baby it's only life, don't lose your faith, don't run away, it's only life. You were always playing hard, never could let down your guard, you can't win, if you never give in, to that voice within, saying pick up your chin, baby let go of it, yeah, don't look away, don't run away, baby, it's only life.

No comments:

Things will get better... right?

I distinctly remember a day in... maybe February?  I remember the moment, but not what day it was. I was sitting at work thinking about plan...