Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Sorry


'What am I supposed to be doing here again? Because I'm really not sure anymore."

Today was not a great day; IF you dillegently answer someone's questions for months (since October) and then they report to their manager that they've been trying to get you to give them information since November (couldn't he at least look through his mailbox to get his dates right?? oh, no, because then he'd see that I ANSWERED HIS QUESTIONS), and what they want is not at all what they've been asking for... welll, THEN you might be a programmer. Or someone lucky enough to work with them.

(To all my geeks, I still love you, I'm just having a bad day...)

question := (2B != 2B )

(yes, I'm just making that up, I know it's a mishmosh and probably wouldn't compile )

Photo by me, on the way home from work.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice use of the IF ... THEN. You sure you don't do programming. :)

And is that dog looking at you like you are a paparazi? I think you'll be hearing from its attorney/publicist. Nice ... C L I C K

Things will get better... right?

I distinctly remember a day in... maybe February?  I remember the moment, but not what day it was. I was sitting at work thinking about plan...