Tuesday, March 17, 2009

With a cherry on top

Can't drink at work. So the only way I can cope while waiting for the pending layoffs is to consume insanely good treats.

My two favorite lunch buddies and I have instituted cheesecake Tuesday. It came about rather by accident. First I brought in a few spare cheesecake/ carrot cake cupcakes. Then Dan found Cheesecake Machismo downtown.

Today we savored a REAL Junior's Cheesecake from the original restaurant in Brooklyn. Drew was there over the weekend and it was fairly easy to convince him that he could not return to us empty handed. It's gone NOW, of course. Dan proclaimed the glazed strawberries on top "mad good".

So I guess it's my turn to make something for next week. Hmmmmm.


Carly(via Blackberry)

1 comment:

onescrappychick said...

Cheesecake Tuesday sounds like a good idea to me.

Things will get better... right?

I distinctly remember a day in... maybe February?  I remember the moment, but not what day it was. I was sitting at work thinking about plan...