Friday, March 13, 2009

If it were you ...you wouldn't be laughing at all

I'm posting this video primarily for my two loyal readers across the pond... so that they understand the TORTURE I feel that this ad comes on 20,000 times a day and my son eagerly sings along every time.

And, if you haven't HAD a fillet o fish, it's a tiny piece of tasteless fish almost obscured by breading, with a lame piece of equally tasteless "cheese" glueing it off center on a plain hamburger bun, and a tiny blob of tartar sauce on top. Horrible 90% of the time, but damn good if you get a fresh hot one. What??? hey, I'm honest.

6 comments:

onescrappychick said...

(sigh) I hate this song. I thought it was cute the first time, and then it got old fast. My son, like yours, loves it and sings it every chance he gets. Today I walked into school, and one of my friends was singing it. I can't escape. ARRRGGG

emmay said...

I ig it all the time and my 3 year old finds it tres amusing.

emmay said...

that was sing

Nick Ward said...

As possibly one of your 'two loyal readers across the pond', I'm really flattered that you should think of 'us', but that advert really sucks!! Over here, there is a bad rash of awful advertising by 'ambulance chasing' lawyers -'No Win, No Fee'. They really get up my nose -Even more than McCrappy's. Anyway, keep up the good work!

Carly said...

yes, Nick, I was thinking of you and also my friend Mark.... sitemeter tells me every time you stop by! thanks for all the visits!

Nick Ward said...

Thankyou, that's really sweet, Carly! On your last entry yesterday, my heart goes out to you. There's absolutely nothing I can say to make any difference whatsoever, apart from 'stick with it'. P.S., the flowers are lovely.

Things will get better... right?

I distinctly remember a day in... maybe February?  I remember the moment, but not what day it was. I was sitting at work thinking about plan...