Monday, March 09, 2009

I could have starved!

Once again I attended a fundraiser subtitled "Confections in Chocolate"... the big draw is the dessert table. Did I mention I don't really like chocolate? Oh sure, I dipped a strawberry in the chocolate fountain, but otherwise it's kind of a yawner for me. I know. I know!!

But since I also know some of you would love to daydream about a table FULL of every chocolate dessert imaginable... here you go, a few closeups:





And the entire table...

Why are the photos all so dark? It's dark chocolate (groan)!

2 comments:

emmay said...

Can I please be your date next year?

onescrappychick said...

:: drools ::

Things will get better... right?

I distinctly remember a day in... maybe February?  I remember the moment, but not what day it was. I was sitting at work thinking about plan...