Saturday, March 07, 2009

Silly really

I love Sirius. I get to hear stuff like per gessle. (Lyrics below )

I checked all of my options for plans -I was due to auto renew this month.

I thought about just getting rid of it and buying an adapter to just listen to my ipod but I really wanted the variety that Sirius gives me.

I don't care about Howard. I need music in the morning, not talking. So I saved at least $5 a month with "mostly music".




come to think about it it's silly really
when you're thinkin' about it even less you seem to know
come to think about it it's silly really
when you fumble about it even less you seem to know
it's so silly silly silly so silly silly silly
you'd better get up and get somethin' goin'
you'd better get up because your mind might get misled
it's all a mistake unless i'm much mistaken


Carly(via Blackberry)

No comments:

Things will get better... right?

I distinctly remember a day in... maybe February?  I remember the moment, but not what day it was. I was sitting at work thinking about plan...