Monday, June 16, 2008

Cavemen (day 27)

We came home (after HELLISH day - incredible thunderstorm storm with dense hail at work, and more hair-pulling emails than I can count...)

The kids and I came home to find that we have ONE REALLY BIG GIANT ROOM NOW.

The windows were moved, the old wall is GONE, completely, and neatly, and there is plastic hanging to separate the old from the new, but you can ALMOST see through it. We immediately found the side that we could slip through and took turns sort of shaow dancing on the other side to amuse each other. Strictly G-rated of course!

It's one biiiiig room. A giant empty cave, really.

How much do my contractors rock? They even ran an extension cord so that we can watch tv.

No comments:

Things will get better... right?

I distinctly remember a day in... maybe February?  I remember the moment, but not what day it was. I was sitting at work thinking about plan...