Sunday, June 29, 2008

The only way

...to celebrate a birthday is with lobster (but not the giant killer attacking ones) and a nice piece of beef and a 2005 cabernet

Then you bring the rest of the wine to your sisters house

(No, I didn't get lobster. Its not MY birthday. I did get some wine. And today at a farmers market I got really NICE tomatoes that I mixed with foccacia pieces and basil and fresh mozzarella and onion and I won't pretend that's lobster, but it was good)

Then you melt down chocolate and dip really fresh strawberries or poundcake or graham crackers or pretzels or cannolis. By "or" I mean "and", of course.

I wanted to eat the rest of the melted white chocolate with a spoon but that would be a Bad Idea. Right? Probably.


Carly(via Blackberry)

No comments:

Things will get better... right?

I distinctly remember a day in... maybe February?  I remember the moment, but not what day it was. I was sitting at work thinking about plan...