Friday, June 20, 2008

Ducky


this crappy photo* actually shows a mama and 15 VERY new baby ducks. Every one of those things that looks like a rock is a little fuzzy puffball of cuteness that will someday make a lovely meal. I kid, I kid. Is a mama duck considered an "adult?"
* I really need to stop dropping my Blackberry.


Tonight I got home just in time to go for a walk with my kid, who is getting very good at skipping rocks. It was pretty damn nice to wander around without worrying about what PTA emails might be waiting for me back at the ranch.


Today, at the house, more sheetrock taping, and putting up of "stuff" on inside walls of porch. Not sure what it's called but looks like (fake?) cedar... Tired, can't formulate proper description.


All but ONE screen is installed on the porch, so no sitting out there just yet.

No comments:

Things will get better... right?

I distinctly remember a day in... maybe February?  I remember the moment, but not what day it was. I was sitting at work thinking about plan...