Friday, June 13, 2008

Feels like today

I took today off for the hell of it because now that I am done with the raffle and the breakfast and the recital I can do ANYTHING I WANT around here today.

I went to Fleet Feet and got fitted correctly for size. My mizunos I love are not quite sized right and pronating, yada yada.

I went on a whim and didn't think to wear shorts and a tshirt. I had on a longsleeve black tshirt and jeans. The clerk who helped me was nice about not visibly laughing. ;-)

I'm going to lace up these little limes and get some of my stuff around here packed out of the way. (Bob the Builder says next week, we break through the old wall. )

Create the world you want to see.
Carly(via Blackberry)

1 comment:

onescrappychick said...

5 more days of school. Our last PTO meeting was last night. I committed to doing one more year (I'm nuts).. and Ashley's in 6th grade next year so then I can be done and not feel so guilty about it. FYI.. these are my new sneakers... I think we were twins separated at birth: http://tiny.cc/eg81Z

Things will get better... right?

I distinctly remember a day in... maybe February?  I remember the moment, but not what day it was. I was sitting at work thinking about plan...