Thursday, June 05, 2008

Day 16

One of the best parts of this week has been being able to stand in the space while it is under construction and think "My art table (sitting patiently in the garage in a carton) will go right here. The other chair will go right there".

Today they started to make the floor of the screen porch. They also finished the roof framing of the family room. Yeeeehaw.

Today at work more than one person basically gave me a pile of crap I didn't deserve. I just wanted to pick up the phone and say "Not having it. Do NOT throw me under the bus for not getting a program done as quickly as you want, when I'm trying to help you in my practically nonexistent spare time." And also "if you continue to treat me this way, the answer is that you just won't get it at all. I am tired of people who try to push my buttons. Wake up. Knock it off. Thank you. "

In completely unrelated news, I got a new ringtone. Any guesses?????

No comments:

Things will get better... right?

I distinctly remember a day in... maybe February?  I remember the moment, but not what day it was. I was sitting at work thinking about plan...