Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Day 29

Sheet rock on my walls. Taping tomorrow, cabinets maybe monday. Wheee! Porch is progressing (trim, soffits, stuff like that).


Other things going on:

Turns out Thing 1 was smart to skip pool day. Thing 2's friend took a big scary fall off of one of those playground merry go rounds (which was spinning at the time, d'oh!) and got carried away in an ambulance just to be checked, while 100 kids stood there crying. Sounds like great fun! Friend is pretty much "fine". Maybe I won't have to worry about pool day anymore. Snarky but true.

One and a half days of school left... if I survive them without smacking someone. Hey, miracles can happen!

Planning a party for the first of my friends at work to leave, but this is one who quit, he didn't get fired. Yeah, stick it to the man! Ahem. I mean, we'll miss you. First beer's on me.

No comments:

Things will get better... right?

I distinctly remember a day in... maybe February?  I remember the moment, but not what day it was. I was sitting at work thinking about plan...