Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Sugarland

If you are a country fan, Sugarland's new song is FINALLY out on iTunes. Thing1 has been asking me for it every day for a while now since they performed it on tv at the awards. All I wanna doo ooo ooo ooo oooh.....

It's funny that this song mentions "that Elvis lip" because I was listening to the Elvis station on Sirius yesterday (what? I wander through the dial, and yes Poly I even listen to the Jimmy Buffet station too, when I can't bear to drive down the highway to work) and I was dwelling on how almost every song is about the amazing feeling of first falling love or the horribleness after it all falls apart, and Elvis first hit it big HOW many years ago? And it is still next to impossible for most people to get it right, and no one really understands why.

No comments:

Things will get better... right?

I distinctly remember a day in... maybe February?  I remember the moment, but not what day it was. I was sitting at work thinking about plan...