Sunday, June 01, 2008

Symmetry



...you've probably seen this... but it's cool, no?

I am in the mood for a dark movie. I will probably go see this one alone (hopefully not whilst collecting unemployment, but at any rate, it's on my calendar. Life goes on.)

So, Meopta had a post about a meme that basically is, "go find your 42nd blog post ever; that sums up your life."

Mine has several insights into my life:

  • I hate the supermarket
  • I love to cook for other people
  • I love my sister
  • I love wine somewhat more than cooking... but less than my sister, of course
  • I'll probably enjoy a good action movie based on comics, (but I'd rather not see thick shiny yellow blood - I should have known better. )

1 comment:

onescrappychick said...

LMAO.. this was my whole post:

Thursday, May 26, 2005
rain rain go away

"I think fish is nice, but then I think that rain is wet, so who am I to judge?"
Douglas Adams

Posted by onescrappychick at 9:01 AM

Things will get better... right?

I distinctly remember a day in... maybe February?  I remember the moment, but not what day it was. I was sitting at work thinking about plan...