Thursday, June 05, 2008

Shania

After reading this I have to say that since it was Shania who gave us "It only hurts when I breathe" (1) and "I'm jealous" (2) will surely put out some amaaaaaaaaaaaazing songs once she gets over Mutt.

(1)
And it only hurts when I'm breathing
My heart only breaks when it's beating
My dreams only die when I'm dreaming
So, I hold my breath--to forget


(2)
If I were the moon, I could catch your eye
I'm jealous of the moon
If I were the wind, I would make you fly
I'm jealous of that too



Some people get it, some never will. When I'm in a bad place, and I hear a song that nails just how I'm feeling, it's comforting to know that someone else understands exactly what that feels like.

No comments:

Things will get better... right?

I distinctly remember a day in... maybe February?  I remember the moment, but not what day it was. I was sitting at work thinking about plan...