Friday, June 13, 2008

Day 24

Bob the Builder handed me keys today, to a door that will go from the family room to the porch, which is now in place.

He also hung up some recessed lighting (six, did I need six? I guess we did, it's big. )

The house now looks like a BOMB WENT OFF. I have been packing desk stuff and scrapbook stuff and picture frames and just STUFF for hours and have not much really accomplished. Oh well. I have tomorrow and Sunday afternoon.

Went to the farmer's market near me, got a NYS wine and some veggies (no tomahhhtoes, boo, I love tomatoes).

Monday... the wall comes down. Buckle up!

1 comment:

onescrappychick said...

HURRAY!! Do you keep going and looking, and standing in the middle of the space? I totally would be doing that.

Things will get better... right?

I distinctly remember a day in... maybe February?  I remember the moment, but not what day it was. I was sitting at work thinking about plan...