Thursday, June 19, 2008

Winners

So my kid played baseball, and did very well as one of the catchers. I have the empty Spray & Wash bottles to prove it. I once asked if he just rolled around in the dirt before the game, just to warm up. Nothing really seems to get by him.

They won, every game this season. Including tonight!

We were down the first two innings, 3 -0. it looked like rain and we DIDN'T want a rainout, before the game was really over. Then we tied in the 4th.

Then we pulled ahead in the 5th(they don't play 9 innings at this age, only 6 ). Last inning started, we were home team. One out, a runner on base, excellent play to first for second out, another runner on base, then the pitcher struck out Ms. Fabulous Money's even more fabulous son and the game was over. Hee hee hee. Ms. FM was NOT HAPPY. Hee hee hee.

2 comments:

onescrappychick said...

Congratulations.. and yay for siding and dry wall tape!!!

Anonymous said...

Yay! Congrats on the victory! Of course, I have absolutely no idea what any of that means. You'll have to explain the rules of baseball to me someday, and I'll explain the rules of cricket to you. Oh, wait, I don't understand the rules of cricket either!

Things will get better... right?

I distinctly remember a day in... maybe February?  I remember the moment, but not what day it was. I was sitting at work thinking about plan...