Friday, June 06, 2008

Day 17

Before I imploded at Sam's we took Sharpie markers and signed some of the various indoor beams with our initials and names and the date.

Just a little graffitti, not too much. It was just a fun, (lazy Mama's) time capsule, and the kids loved it.

Becaus of the rain the guys focused on framing the ceiling today. Whooopdedoo. Oh, and they put down a pressure treated floor for the porch. I really want to tile the porch. There's a straight line delineating where the new part starts that I'm not crazy about (the existing deck extended a bit past the house.

Now that we got more copies of the blueprints from the architect they can do the roof for the screen porch next.

Progress.
Carly(via Blackberry)

1 comment:

Weary Hag said...

You're making me sorry I didn't document (blog) every step of the way with all our renovations last summer. Floors, walls, windows, siding, paint, patios, walkways. Cripes. I'll be very happy if I never see another builder's toolbelt. (wait... I suppose if he's buff enough, I'll take a peek)

Things will get better... right?

I distinctly remember a day in... maybe February?  I remember the moment, but not what day it was. I was sitting at work thinking about plan...