Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Day 22 or something

Today Bob the builder pointed out where he will put outlets in my family room and talked to me about things like which way doors will swing open (which seems trivial at first until you think about walking AROUND an open door that is in your way 1,000 times). They framed out the porch some more. (lower walls, windowsills... everything is tied together now properly and not just propped up - which one of the crew was worried about last night since our area had tornado watch conditions... um, YIKES!)


and here are some random notes:


  • I want a camera just like this, Santa: Nikon D70
  • I had a list of things to blog about and I lost it.
  • My daughter has a boyfriend ::::thud:::::
  • I was instant messaging my friend at work today and reciting the various lyrics from "I'm fucking matt damon" this afternoon. I hope I don't get fired.
  • we are picking up my new cabinets tonight - gotta go!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ashton has that camera - it's astonishing.

onescrappychick said...

Mr. Man has a girlfriend.. and I found out today... he kissed her! GASP.

how is this possible???

Things will get better... right?

I distinctly remember a day in... maybe February?  I remember the moment, but not what day it was. I was sitting at work thinking about plan...