Monday, June 09, 2008

Day 20

Holy crap, it's hot. 90+ out there. Almost TOO hot to go out and take pictures.

BtB framed the roof of my screen porch today. And it's hot out.

The room will have a nice symmetry around the deck with the garage.

Did I mention how friggin hot out it is?

There was a big yellow jacket's nest, right where I always ALWAYS knew there was, in the soffit at the end of the deck. I found pieces of it all over the deck. The hot deck. Pieces, lying in the hot sun.

OK, you get it, right?

1 comment:

Weary Hag said...

I get it. It was HOT. Here too, my pretty. REALLY hot.

This morning, I think, was the worst. Tonight? Tstorms - YAY!!! - and then a reprieve. Finally.

Things will get better... right?

I distinctly remember a day in... maybe February?  I remember the moment, but not what day it was. I was sitting at work thinking about plan...