Saturday, January 22, 2005

Baby, it's cold outside!

As you may know I am in upstate NY and we're getting a blizzard... that's what I get for making fun of all of those people just trying to get their shopping done while I was destroying supermarket displays.

I heard from sister and she doesn't have to go in to work (she works nights) so I am VERY relieved. I made a pot of spaghetti sauce, then chicken parm and I have to say it came out pretty well!! We drank the bottle of wine that I got the other night first, with some bruschetta. Yummy. Wish you all were here, I'd share. I love to have people over and cook for them. I usually make WAY too much food when I have people over.

We are watching Spiderman 1on DVD .... can #2 be far behind? Will my cabin fever be enough to keep everyone in the house warm? Stay tuned. We're getting out the board games, folks. This is A Very Serious Situation.

1 comment:

R.G. Ryan said...

Carly,

I just wanted to say thanks for stopping by Driving With Your Knees.

I hate to say this...but here in Newport Beach where I'm staying this weekend it was 77 today. Monday I've got to go home to Las Vegas where the temp. has sunk into the low sixties.

Seriously, be safe. I've heard reports of up to two feet of snow.

By the way, the name is Sean.

Things will get better... right?

I distinctly remember a day in... maybe February?  I remember the moment, but not what day it was. I was sitting at work thinking about plan...