Tuesday, January 11, 2005

OMG, I really *AM* going to be 40 this year?

Hmm, here are other hot women turning 40 this year

(shut up, OK? my son just told me via the voice changer, "Yo, Mommy, you're so cool"...it sounded like Rocky...this is MY blog and I can cling to whatever delusions I want)

1. Elizabeth Hurley - whenever I see her can't stop thinking about Hugh and that hooker, bleahhhh

2. Diane Lane - who I thought was waaaaaaaaay older than me for some reason

3. Kristin Davis - from my favorite show EVER, Sex and the City which now has the DVD with the 2nd half of the final season for sale, in case you hadn't noticed the HUGE ad campaign (it aparently got lost in the Christmas blizzard)... why couldn't they do a movie? How could they do this to me?

4. Terri Hatcher, from my new favorite show, Desperate Housewives

5. Sarah Jessica Parker - sure, she shops at the Gap. Mmmmmmokaaay....but listening to LK makes the commercial worth my time.

6. Shania Twain - love her, usually, but that Party for Two single sucked


(photos are in the same People magazine as my previous post)


1 comment:

Erik with a K said...

You forgot my wife - she turns on March 1st (I always tell her she was born on March Fools' Day) :-)

Things will get better... right?

I distinctly remember a day in... maybe February?  I remember the moment, but not what day it was. I was sitting at work thinking about plan...