Monday, January 10, 2005

Thoughts on People

Ok, you need this week's People Magazine (Jan 17) to play along

pg 3 - Kenny Chesney is sooooooo icky. He's really bald, and small from what I hear too.

pg 8 - Mariah Carey looks like a bad knockoff of Princess Leia in that hat. It's really REALLY very funny. Buy the magazine for this alone.

Pg 13 - what is wrong with this kid, that she is trying to pull Simon's swim trunks down? That stuff in there should never see the light of day.

Tara Reid: refer to definition #3

pg 15 - why are the Olsen Twins wearing such HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE glasses? did they raid Grandma's closet again? John Stamos is such a loser.

pg - 16 Mischa, burn that skirt before someone runs over you with a mower

Chelsea kinda looks like a younger Mariah Carey, which might not be good.

I Really Don't Need to see Matthew MocConaughey's pits.

pg 21 - Scoop - the expression is "he never left her side" not "...sight".... kinda like when Matchbox Twenty sings and it sounds like he's saying "Let's just keep this all under our heads" when it's really "...hats" Stuff like that bugs me. (Not as much as the thought of Seal proposing to me ".... in uncharted terrain on a glacier, in a natural snow cave, in an igloo built just for the moment..." Now, that's just WIERD.)

pg 22 - I challenge you to look at the picture of Ozzy and not laugh. It's something about Sharon's lips.

pg 24 - Usher, lose the socks+sandals look or I will NEVER, ever spend the night with you.

Hey, American Idol's starting, and the Bachelorette... I have to go set my DVR, which is quickly becoming one of my FAVORITE THINGS EVER. (....because it's nearly impossible for my DH to mess it up once I've set it.)

Gotta go set up my recordings.... later......

1 comment:

Shamus O'Drunkahan said...

I was going to buy the issue of People until you mentioned Matthew MocConaughey's pits. Now I'll spend my hard-earned dollars on a classy magazine, namely Maxim. Thanks Carly!

Things will get better... right?

I distinctly remember a day in... maybe February?  I remember the moment, but not what day it was. I was sitting at work thinking about plan...