Saturday, January 29, 2005

Things you can learn from the NY Post

1.) Jessica Simpson is portraying Daisy Duke in a movie. There was a photo of her all tramped up, I mean, in costume for a scene, in in the paper. My 7 y.o. son's head snapped to attention and he said " WHO is that?"

2.) There are 60 diseases you can catch from Pidgeon Droppings.

3.) Some idiot sold ad space on his forehead. Mr. Carly and I debated whether we'd do it for 15 days for the right price. I said "What if you had to go to a family funeral during that time?" He said "well that would be in the contract of course, that for something like that you could take it off". At that point I mocked him by saying "Oh yeah, cause you know all those Ebay deals are worked out by teams of lawyers". In other words, slow day at the cafe today for breakfast. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.


No comments:

Things will get better... right?

I distinctly remember a day in... maybe February?  I remember the moment, but not what day it was. I was sitting at work thinking about plan...