I was out shoveling the half foot of crap Mother Nature is dumping on me, while sleet pinged against my face, because I have to go to the freaking DENTIST today, and my kids weren't even helping me shovel.
A plane went over my head. I can't look at a plane in the sky anymore, without thinking of 9/11.
I was depressed enough already, thank you very much.
Random thoughts, which I post while I am pretending I am STILL age 39.99999! Join me for my next 40 years...
Thursday, January 06, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
So, I'm inclined to think that most people would expect to see the ENTIRE window, as in this shot.... but how do you like this one? I d...
-
If you've never joined in, click on the title link to visit Purgatorian, and read the other stories at least. You might still have time ...
-
Hmm. I certainly HAVE painted myself into a corner, haven't I? Can't call the blog "Going On 40" if I AM 40. What a...
No comments:
Post a Comment