Thursday, January 01, 2009

Cheese

I just bought myself a Canon Powershot A590 ; my other camera literally was non-resuscitatable (is that remotely spelled right? it was dead, really really dead...) on 12/23; and I desperately want something shiny and cool like the Digital Rebel - but there's that whole reality of finances thing; those are $900, and this was on sale for $120. Someday, Santa Claus. For now I will carry it where ever I go because it is small and I keep seeing Things that I would like to shoot. Not people. Ha, ha.

(Oh, and Poly, dammit !!!!!! But, OK. For you. That's my shortest celebrity crush ever. Damn you, X. I guess I'll go back to having Clooney as my Blackberry wallpaper. )

All this to avoid working on the yearbook. Hmmph. Happy Nude Year! Wait... what? Oh. OK. Whatever.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

His sister can't even watch the movies. I made it through Catch Me If You Can, but it did keep intruding.

Anonymous said...

HIP, HIP, HOORAY! HIP, HIP, HOORAY! *\o/*

Can you see and hear me posing and saying "cheese"? I'm telling you, it is amazing what that internet thing can do. ;)

Enjoy!

Things will get better... right?

I distinctly remember a day in... maybe February?  I remember the moment, but not what day it was. I was sitting at work thinking about plan...