Monday, January 26, 2009

Look up

Like my new header? My friend did it. Awesome, yes? All of the photos are mine and have appeared in the blog previously. (Except the glass of wine, which is a stock photo).

Happy Monday. The local newscasters were talking about the gloomyiest day of winter (when you've broken your resolutions, your credit card bills come, and it's cold and dark and so on....) . Way to be cheerful for your viewers, you guys. At least they didn't say "it's TODAY." Apparently we've gotten past it.

So things are going to get better now, right? :::::taps foot, waiting::::::

4 comments:

Nick Ward said...

Great header! The glass of wine in particular!

crystal wolf said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
crystal wolf said...

Nevermind I can see it now, it looks great.

onescrappychick said...

very nice!!!

Things will get better... right?

I distinctly remember a day in... maybe February?  I remember the moment, but not what day it was. I was sitting at work thinking about plan...