Tuesday, January 27, 2009

On your mark

Last week the only person on my treadmill was my 18 month old nephew (tm was OFF thank you) as previously noted.

So I decided I had to either start running on it, or just surrender and use it as a laundry rack. Yesterday I blasted some iTunes (like Hope it Gives You Hell) and ran a measly 3/4 mile at a blazing 3MPH pace (Just Dance, by Lady Gaga, is perfect tempo. Just saying. Having to share a music library with a teen has its benefits.) Not exactly a marathon but hey... It's a start.

Of course then I went and had deeelicious chicken parm at Suzy's. So maybe I broke even. Sort of? Whatever. :-)

Carly(via Blackberry)

1 comment:

onescrappychick said...

my treadmill has been banished to the barn. It's a manual and I HATE running on it. As it is, I haven't run since last Tuesday. Had plans to go today and had a horrible headache. (sigh)

Things will get better... right?

I distinctly remember a day in... maybe February?  I remember the moment, but not what day it was. I was sitting at work thinking about plan...