said it best....
While the storm clouds gather far across the sea,
Let us swear allegiance to a land that's free,
Let us all be grateful for a land so fair,
As we raise our voices in a solemn prayer:
God Bless America
Land that I love
Stand beside her, and guide her
Thru the night with a light from above.
From the mountains, to the prairies,
To the oceans, white with foam
God bless America
My home sweet home.
Random thoughts, which I post while I am pretending I am STILL age 39.99999! Join me for my next 40 years...
Tuesday, January 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
So, I'm inclined to think that most people would expect to see the ENTIRE window, as in this shot.... but how do you like this one? I d...
-
If you've never joined in, click on the title link to visit Purgatorian, and read the other stories at least. You might still have time ...
-
Hmm. I certainly HAVE painted myself into a corner, haven't I? Can't call the blog "Going On 40" if I AM 40. What a...
No comments:
Post a Comment