Sunday, January 04, 2009

Hopefully

I can finish by the end of the year. Wait - I said that last month. :::sigh:::

It was actually fun tonight because the Evil top stripes are more or less done. You can't see in the crappy blackberry photo probably but there's plenty of blending in the brown, and that's basically me just playing with different shades (with no concern for Proper Shading Technique, mind you. ) This is just me having fun, not aiming for photo realism.

Oy... My neck hurts though- I haven't done this in a while.

I think I lost home plate. That's one way to keep those damn Yankees from scoring.


Carly(via Blackberry)

No comments:

Things will get better... right?

I distinctly remember a day in... maybe February?  I remember the moment, but not what day it was. I was sitting at work thinking about plan...