Sunday, January 04, 2009

Sunday art - Poly makes a funny



One of my favorite Floridians (ok, almost the only one I know, where IS Diz these days?) sent me this link for Sunday art. I have to say, it cracked me up, because I never really have understood the whole Disney mystique thing. I have no desire to go to the park, wait in line for hours, hunt for Mickey, breakfast with the princesses, etc. So sue me. Maybe someday I'll take a Disney cruise, but that's about it.

(Oh, and don't miss this - love those things! )

I actually like THIS one:
And if this is more your speed,


you can go here courtesy of Suzy, who found this page and passed it to me.
Some look a little like Xtina to me. Just sayin'. I could never have the patience to mold a face (look on the sculpting tutorials page of that website if you're interested in the method).

2 comments:

onescrappychick said...

You know what I hate? When you tell people that you have zero desire to go to Disney and they're all like...'ohhhhhhhhhh you should goooooooo we had suchhhhhh a gooooooooooood time.. blah blah blah." Big effing deal.

Anonymous said...

Enjoy mickey on Steroids, circa - I dunno - 15 years ago?

http://www.myspace.com/tothiro

I liked gummies better as well, but I knew Splat! was it for you, since you hate holidays and, y'know, fun in general.
-p

Things will get better... right?

I distinctly remember a day in... maybe February?  I remember the moment, but not what day it was. I was sitting at work thinking about plan...