Saturday, January 31, 2009

The end is in sight

in a number of ways....

Feeling better, gotta love that z-pack

I noticed today that six months from today (26 weeks actually) will be August 1st. It will mark some serious freedom for me. My daughter will be OUT of the school, her big (OMG, she's already got 50 people on her mental guest list) graduation party will be over, and I will hopefully have typed up 95% of the school directory and be ready to pass that darling thing off to someone else. I am turning over the dance this year after I do it for the last time. I'm also hoping to rid myself of the super raffle (by chopping the ticket price in half and proving that we'll easily sell it out that way). And I am going to heartily recommend to whoever does yearbook next year that they NOT use the computer method for most of the pages. Oy.

LOST is working toward "an end" (I'm still suspicious that there will be a movie after the tv series ends, I hope that we don't have to wait for the movie to understand how it all ends, and I hope the movie doesn't suck...) and here is an interview on a very spoilerish website even mentions throwing in a shirtless sawyer for the first episode this season to placate fans who weren't into the time travel.

Oh, and football season's almost over. I wish basketball were, but hey, you can't have it all, right?

1 comment:

onescrappychick said...

HOLY CRAP.

How did I forget about having a graduation party?!?! (smacks forehead)

Things will get better... right?

I distinctly remember a day in... maybe February?  I remember the moment, but not what day it was. I was sitting at work thinking about plan...