Monday, January 05, 2009

I've got cool friends

This was on my desk at work this morning.

(I'd do a cartwheel but hey, it's icy here this morning)

It just became my personal projects log (for things that are MY projects, dammit, not school or work stuff).

The first thing I wrote in it is some notes abouit how I want to change the free calendar I'm working on. I am not happy with the templates shutterfly provides and want to collage some photos using photoshop (so that I can emphasize certain shots by making them bigger, and also shutterfly really doesn't take into account those of us who still frame some photos vertically...) and upload those collages to make the calendar with. So I have some scribbles and sketches going.

On a side note, there is a new guy in my church choir who reminds me of Andy Bernard. Seriously.


Carly(via Blackberry)

No comments:

Things will get better... right?

I distinctly remember a day in... maybe February?  I remember the moment, but not what day it was. I was sitting at work thinking about plan...