Friday, January 09, 2009

Applications now being accepted

Poly says I need a new boyfriend (she blacklisted Leo for very good reasons, and I'm kind of over Mike, and Alton just looks old and Walton-ish lately.) But she is right. Carly is lonesome. Hmmm. I need someone new to Google every day.

There's Brandon Flowers, but he's out because the first name is just bad for reasons I can't get into. I guess I could call him Killer. He is cute in a penguin.




Then there's Josh, but he's getting married tomorrow or maybe tonight, I dunno, and I don't want no drama, drama.
:::thinking through tv shows:::: I guess Eric Dane is ok, but he's married too, right?
I watched this but when I got to the Karate Kid I laughed too hard and closed it.

Hmmm. Maybe Dierks will help me "Feel that Fire".

Any ideas? (this is the part where you people who lurk around here actually need to comment... he has to be at least, I don't know, late 30's or I will feel creepy and old. Help me out.)

4 comments:

onescrappychick said...

Maybe I need a boyfriend. I used to have a movie star crush on Ben Affleck.. I guess I like em tall and dark.

Anonymous said...

Josh is beeeeyyyyooootiful. But mostly out of the news.

Downey Jr ain't bad either.

I'll think on it.

Anonymous said...

Christian Kane

crystal wolf said...

Jensen Ackles is my crush. Currently on Supernatural.

Things will get better... right?

I distinctly remember a day in... maybe February?  I remember the moment, but not what day it was. I was sitting at work thinking about plan...