Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Your attention please



I'd like to introduce you to my 2009 boyfriend, Leo. (Shh!!! don't warn him, I don't want him to call his lawyer just yet).

Alton has let his hair grow and kind of looks like Johnboy Walton, and Mike is busy with that cocktail waitress, so I guess I'll just practice "Carly DiCaprio" in my best cursive for a while.

PS: are those sneakers?? I guess I have to work on that...I don't care if you ARE the king of the world, mister, buy some shoes.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

NNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

I can't take him being your boyfriend. He's a body double for X.

Things will get better... right?

I distinctly remember a day in... maybe February?  I remember the moment, but not what day it was. I was sitting at work thinking about plan...