Friday, December 12, 2008

yeah, we're screwed now....



Ice is coating everything. And it's starting to snow. My neighbors have a large tree ON their house. I took this picture at 8 a.m. ; it's now almost 10 a.m. and the two left trees are now on the ground and rapidly being covered with snow.




Right now I still have power but L (the dad of my kids' best friends) who lives about 20 minutes from here said the power company told him he's out of luck until probably Sunday. So I may have FOUR kids under my roof for the next couple of days, since my gas fireplace has a battery backup for the ignition and we'd at least have SOME heat...

Rut ohhhhh.... and Rooo dooo dooot doo dooo. (Did the Office suck last night, or was I grumpy? I like the wrapped desk, but hated most of the show otherwise.)

No comments:

Things will get better... right?

I distinctly remember a day in... maybe February?  I remember the moment, but not what day it was. I was sitting at work thinking about plan...