Saturday, December 27, 2008

Yes

I drank the whole bottle (ok, I gave half a glass to Suzy because that's all she wanted, and half a glass to my adult nephew, because that's all I wanted to give him :::snicker:::) --

of COURSE I drank all the rest. It was a lovely red. The back of the bottle says:



" bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch
bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch
bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch
bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch
bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch"



...which could not be more perfect. No, wait... it's a screwtop. THAT made it perfect.




Side note - my cake (shown in the photo down below here) was white with almond flavor; between the two layers I put seedless raspberry jam and vanilla buttercream. Then on top of it all I put more buttercream, drizzled with almonds, more jam, and bits of chocolate fudge. I served it cold and everyone went CRAZY over it. The Boyfriend took a second piece and seriously contemplated taking the big chunk of cake, rather than "his slice". This is why I like him so much.

No comments:

Things will get better... right?

I distinctly remember a day in... maybe February?  I remember the moment, but not what day it was. I was sitting at work thinking about plan...