Sunday, December 28, 2008

Sunday art


This photo is from Rene & Radka and I just think this little weathergirl is adorable. (there is also one of a newscaster with a reporter inset, that's my other favorite).

Some of the pictures have a retro look and feel to them. The website has a number of OTHER photos, besides the kids (interesting polaroids, and some commissioned works of children and adults)

In my sleepy state I have failed to find out much ABOUT Rene' & Radka....Wiki has failed me and google is coughing up ice skaters.
This is disappointing to me because I like to know about the artist... one of my favorite gifts this year is a book, "The Private Lives of the Impressionists"... this is a link to the book description, because the review widget sucked... or you would see it right below THESE WORDS.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This girl reminds me of Madeleine Martin in the role of Becca Moody in Californication aired on Showtime.

Things will get better... right?

I distinctly remember a day in... maybe February?  I remember the moment, but not what day it was. I was sitting at work thinking about plan...