Sunday, December 07, 2008

Sunday Art a la Tim Holtz


(Like my new header up there? I did it sort of quickly because IT'S SNOWING TODAY. I say "sort of" because I always rather muck around in my template. I've tweaked it over the nearly FOUR years I've been at this, and so now some of the widgets provided by Blogger don't work quite right. I should just start all over (weeeeping....)

Also, I hate xs.to and am trying ImageShack to host the header. We'll see if they drop me. WTF people. )

On to the art!!! If you are a scrapbooky sort of person, you may know who Tim Holtz is. If you know ME very well, you'd know that I loooooove snowmen. (I am happy to see the Santa's and the tree packed away and just decorate my house with my snowmen collection for a couple of months. Sorry but it's true - the snowmen mean "WORK" for the holidays has all been finished. Shopping (done) cards baking wrapping etc.... yucky. )

So, Tim does a "12 tags of Christmas" series on his blog and here is today's tag. Lovvvvvve it!

1 comment:

onescrappychick said...

I love Tim.. and that tag is AWESOME!

Things will get better... right?

I distinctly remember a day in... maybe February?  I remember the moment, but not what day it was. I was sitting at work thinking about plan...