Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Slightly Better


Still not ready to open up an Etsy shop, but I am happier with this. The background (the actual CARD) is still cream but that got lost in the scan.

I turned it all a quarter turn and I may have smudged the edges with the black ink a bit more than some people would, but I like it now, so I guess that's what counts. The gold looks yuck here (wtf is with my scanner?) but nice on the actual card. But, I'm thinking about ripping that piece off and using black (with silver or white) wording. The green just is not working with me.

thanks for the help, ladies!

1 comment:

onescrappychick said...

love it.. I like it much better up and down.

Things will get better... right?

I distinctly remember a day in... maybe February?  I remember the moment, but not what day it was. I was sitting at work thinking about plan...