Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Hey Mike




Different pose! Better. Slightly interesting, even.. I'd say Bond-ish, but I guess then you'd be double-oh-8? (groan)

Here is the story... at least it's NEW material and not a rehash of the same old, same old.

PS: To answer the question in a comment on my last Dear M post, MP was a diversion from a really crappy summer. I know he's a little bit of a dork unless he's swimming. I just really needed the distraction, even if he is just basically an imaginary friend.
There were people in my world who made me pretty miserable and called me unreasonable when I protested. If you say things to me over lunch that you know might make me cry, when so many people are around, just to satisfy your ego and/or your curiosity, then why would I continue to have conversations with you?

1 comment:

onescrappychick said...

(sigh).. he's just so.. dorky looking. If that was say... Patrick Dempsey (I can't think of any hot guys) in that pose however...

Things will get better... right?

I distinctly remember a day in... maybe February?  I remember the moment, but not what day it was. I was sitting at work thinking about plan...