Friday, December 26, 2008

TWSS Jr edition

My 3 year old niece, pointing at her parent's wedding photo:

"I was just a gleam in my Mommy's eye"

Important p.s.: why why do I spend days, no weeks preparing for 6-8 hours of family "quality time" just so they can torture me??? Aaaaagh

Many thanks to Suzy, for bringing an awesome red wine (label simply said "bitch" on front in flowery cursive- it was my personal bottle and I enjoyed it muchly) and to The Boyfriend for talking me off the metaphorical ledge when my meat thermom said "huh???" at just the wrong time. And to Daughter who grabbed up a glass of wine that WAS NOT supposed to be in the family room just before one of the toddlers got it. Aiyeeeee.


Carly(via Blackberry)

No comments:

Things will get better... right?

I distinctly remember a day in... maybe February?  I remember the moment, but not what day it was. I was sitting at work thinking about plan...