Thursday, December 18, 2008

Not like I was busy

... My kid had to MAKE A NATIVITY. This week. Handmade. There was a Michael's store trip last night I didn't even have time to go along for (still sulking , yes)

So tonight I got home from choir and spent an hour supervising (:::cough:::: ) the cutting of felt (yay that new purple cow cutter I mentioned) and gluing to popsicle sticks and pipe cleaners. Last night was the painting of the heads.

I heart teachers but this one is killing me. Now? We have to do this crap NOW?????

But seriously. Didn't my kid do a great job all alone? ::::eyeroll:::


Carly(via Blackberry)

1 comment:

onescrappychick said...

I love it!

Our class has a pile of ornaments we made yesterday sitting at school drying.. we were going to send them home today, along with our reindeer/santa letters. Umm, yah. No school due to large, looming snow storm.

Things will get better... right?

I distinctly remember a day in... maybe February?  I remember the moment, but not what day it was. I was sitting at work thinking about plan...