Tuesday, December 02, 2008

The other Michael

...that I have love for is MICHAEL's craft store.

We just got a brand new one around here and I didn't get there until tonight.

I'm still giddy.

Big aisles of beads. Scrapbooking stuff by the ton. Books and magazines to browse for hours. A huge CLEAN store to wander through.

Watercolor paints and brushes and paper and. ::::reaches for paper bag:::: it just goes on and on. I got some watercolor pencils to play with (I used to paint in college but I'm pretty far away from that now). I'll be going back for sure!

I don't know why I collect more art projects than I will ever possibly finish (no the mural is not done, but I do a little almost every day until my mouse wrist hurts too much. )

I guess I just enjoy arts and crafts time. Almost as much as snack time, and nap time.


Carly(via Blackberry)

1 comment:

onescrappychick said...

(FYI.. the art stuff goes on sale. A lot. And often you can get either 50 or 40% off coupons. Every week. Just sayin')

Things will get better... right?

I distinctly remember a day in... maybe February?  I remember the moment, but not what day it was. I was sitting at work thinking about plan...