Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Dear Michael, get a haircut


Holy crap. Even I can't give you a pass on this one. OMG - you have spiders, no, hairy tarantulas - all around your ears - no, wait, nevermind. It's your hair. *
I won't say too much about the sweater, except - for some reason I hate it. (Also the pink shirt was not tucked in, which was bad too.) Get a stylist. Preferably one with good hair, and have him/her fit you with better clothing and take you to wherever good haircuts are made and just DON'T do this ever again.
And then I'll buy your book. Only if you promise to use the money for good haircuts. Ooooooookay?
*I had a very much alive, very much annoyed wasp in my house this morning. A wasp!! It's 25* out. Where the F did he come from? He is now CHILLING out on my porch. Screw you, stingbug.

No comments:

Things will get better... right?

I distinctly remember a day in... maybe February?  I remember the moment, but not what day it was. I was sitting at work thinking about plan...