Friday, December 05, 2008

Ho, Ho, Ho



I am SO doing this to MY Dwight bobblehead. Hey, it's an excuse to go back to Michael's, for some Fimo (clay).

Last night was the school concert - when the boys stepped forward to do ANOTHER dance number the crowd went wild because they remembered this. The song this time was Last Christmas, and the boys did some synchronized boy band moves and retro stuff like the 60's style swim, and something that looked like digging, and other things that just KILLED the crowd. My son and his best friend were in front and the three other basketball players were right behind... it was SO hilarious.


With five boys, and 15 girls, this could have been outvoted, but we have a really really awesome choir teacher, who really helps the kids to enjoy performing. Sometimes she just stands back and lets them go - one class did a whole sing/ tap number that they worked out themselves, based on about half the class having had lessons. It was a great concert and I love to see the entire student body on the stage & bleachers at the end all singing the same song :::sniffle::::

I am off from work today. Wheeeee! I did squeeze in watching last night's episode of the Office (OMG, one of the funniest yet this season!!) but now it's clean, shop, laundry, blah blah blah...! Happy Friday everybody - only 20 days till Christmas!!!

No comments:

Things will get better... right?

I distinctly remember a day in... maybe February?  I remember the moment, but not what day it was. I was sitting at work thinking about plan...