Wednesday, December 10, 2008

NOW


I know you're all tired of this, but NOW, finally, I am happy with this card.


If I won the lottery I would just start taking art history and design principles classes like crazy. I love to do this kind of thing but I would not say I'm "a natural" at it. It's artwork for me. But fun.

It didn't hurt that I went to Michael's last night - with Suzy - she bought more Fimo packages than I could count (making Christmas gifts) and I bought silver embossing powder and Christmas paper on clearance. Wheeeee.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sweet! I like that one. Oh to one day do the things that one really enjoys doing and not have to make a living at it. Just for sheer personal joy.

Back to work I go. Got a bailout of the bank and auto industry to pay for. :-)

Things will get better... right?

I distinctly remember a day in... maybe February?  I remember the moment, but not what day it was. I was sitting at work thinking about plan...