Sunday, December 28, 2008

I'm a calendar girl (do you love me?)

I have made photo calendars in the past as gifts for family members, with snaps of the kiddos of course.

Today I'm starting something different - I'm in a funk* and decided to make a calendar that was just all "art"; then I backed off JUST a bit and decided to do one month of various scenic shots I've taken, then one with family, and just alternate that way all through the year.

Here are the pictures I'll be using for January - I have a gift certificate for one free Shutterfly calendar, and it can hold up to 9 photos per page so I'll stick to 6 or 7. Haven't played with that yet, it's next on the list (I always, ALWAYS use snapfish to print my stuff that I scrapbook.)


*Funk is from being alone in the house all day, doing laundry and feeling blah with a giant headache, while the rest of mi casa is at a basketball tournament that ran all day yesterday and today. No, I don't want to be THERE, ... I'm just in a lonely mood. Hence the pity party in the post title.)

1 comment:

onescrappychick said...

those a beautiful.. I bet your calendar is going to be gorgeous!

Things will get better... right?

I distinctly remember a day in... maybe February?  I remember the moment, but not what day it was. I was sitting at work thinking about plan...