Thursday, August 21, 2008

Didn't I ?

I said this last week and I knew it wasn't an original thought... MP really does remind me of John Krasinski.... apparently the best Office site agrees 100%






In other news, salt water taffy has only 7 g of carb in each piece... I had some the other day (a friend came back from Maine) and when I looked it up online I thought I had eaten about 60 g worth (frustrated tears...). I finally got my hands on the box - what a relief! My other stupid little happy thing is Cherry Passion Tic Tacs. Almost no carbs in those bad boys -- <.5 each (and yes I know that doesn't mean I can eat the whole box, it's just nice to be able to have a piece of "candy" midafternoon, when I am missing Skittles and the like. )

Cross your fingers for me that I can go enjoy kayaking tomorrow and not be saying "Fck, my stomach hurts" all day.

1 comment:

onescrappychick said...

I hope you have a lovely time kayaking... I am jealous and wish I could come. I hope your belly feels better too!

Things will get better... right?

I distinctly remember a day in... maybe February?  I remember the moment, but not what day it was. I was sitting at work thinking about plan...